PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
These terms tell you the rules for using our website: www.bulgarian-realestates.com (referred to as the "website"). Throughout this document we refer to them as the "Terms". A reference to "you" or "your" is a reference to the user of this website.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- These Terms set out all of the rules and obligations that apply to your use of the website.
- By using our webite, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our website.
- We recommend that you print and keep a copy of these Terms for future reference.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR TERMS
- We amend these Terms from time to time by updating them on the website. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- You must not misuse our system or this Site. In particular, you must not hack into, circumvent security or otherwise disrupt the operation of our system and this website, or attempt to carry out any of the foregoing. This includes introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is or could be malicious or technologically harmful. You must not misuse any forms on the website and any forms you submit must be a genuine enquiry.
- You must not use or attempt to use any automated program (including, without limitation, any spider or other web crawler) to access our system or this website, or to fill in and/or send forms on our website, unless the automated program identifies itself uniquely in the User Agent field and is fully compliant with the Robots Exclusion Protocol (a "Permitted Program"). You must not use any scraping technology on the website. Any such use or attempted use of an automated program (other than a Permitted Program) shall be a misuse of our system and this Site. Obtaining access to any part of our system or this website by means of any such automated programs (other than a Permitted Program) is strictly unauthorised.
INTERACTIVE SERVICES AND CONTENT
- All content that you upload to our website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who claims or alleges that content posted or uploaded by you to our website breaches that third parties' legal rights.
- To receive further details of properties on this website, you must submit a completed enquiry form to us.
- Each user of this website can creat their personal User Profile. By creating such User Profile users are enabled and agree to use features of this website which are not available for non-registered users. Such features may include, but are not limited to: the possibility of adding certain properties to Favourites list, easier way of contacting us, registration for newsletter or specific emails containing short links to listings of properties with reduced price. At our discretion, we may refuse your application for registration. If we accept your application for registration, we will confirm this by sending you an email containing your account ID.
- Each registration is for a single user only. You must not share your username and password with any other person or with multiple users on a network.
- The information provided on this website is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice.
- You undertake that all information provided by you for the purposes of registering with us is accurate and complete.
- You accept sole responsibility for all use of and for keeping secret any account ID and password that may have been given to you or chosen by you for use on this website. You will notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security of this website of which you become aware.
- We have the right to disable any account ID or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
SPECIFIC TERMS USED IN THE PROPERTY LISTINGS
- Most listings contain distances to specific objects. We have put every effort to provide correct information about such distances, but users must keep in mind that these distances are approximate and based on the scale used in maps.google.com. We can not be held responsible if there is a discrepancy between the distance stated in the property listings and the distance measured by the existing road infrastructure.
- The size of properties stated in the listings represents the total size of the property. This figure is the sum of the net built up up area of the property plus common parts of the building and storage rooms located outside of the property (if there are any). These sizes are rounded to the nearest number, for example a property with built up area of 85 sq. m. with additional 10 sq. m. of common parts of the building and a separate storage room of 2,2 sq. m. will be advertsied as a property with a total size of 97 sq. m.
- By Bulgarian Laws, the common parts of a building is or may be the grounds used for access of the property inside the building, such as stairs, elevators, basement or storage area. These areas are added to the net built up area of a property and form its total area which is stated in the property listings. Individual detached houses do not have common area.
- Some of the listings specify the floor on which a property is located at. In Bulgaria, the first floor is generally the first floor in height, which in English may be considered as a ground floor. Please, bear in mind this difference.
- Most property listings contain a section "Price per sq. m.". This price is calculated by dividing the total property price by the total size of the property including the common parts of the property (excluding land) and is rounded to a whole number.
- In order to help users make a better comparison between the variety of properties that are advertised on this website, we have introduced labels which aim to highlight the advantages that a certain property may have. The meaning of the labels could best be explained as follows:
- New - used for marking newly listed properties or properties that have been listed for not more than 3 months.
- Featured - used for marking properties that have some kind of an advantage in comparison to other, non-marked properties. This could be a price advantage, but also a property with exclusive location, architecture, property with history features or one with superb interior or furnishings.
- Price reduced - this is used for marking listings with a current price, which is lower than the one that the property was originally listed for. In some listings, the percentage of reduction is also indicated.
- Recommended - this label is used for marking listings that have an advantage over similar properties in their category. This advantage may reflect in price, location, furnishings or others. This assessment is based on the experience of our team as property professionals and consultants in the real estate sector in Bulgaria over the years and is expressed only for guidance of users of this website.
- Price on application - this label is used to mark listings which price could only be specified upon specific request from potential buyers.
- Under offer - used to mark property listings for which a deposit has been accepted and that are currently going through the sale process. Usually, after completion of the sale process, these listings are removed from the website.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this website (including all database rights, trade marks, service marks, trading names, text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to us or our licensor(s). All rights are reserved.
- You may download material from this website for the sole purpose of using this website. However, you must not copy, transmit, modify, republish, store (in whole or in part) any material or information downloaded from this website without our prior written consent.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that any material available for downloading from this website is not contaminated in any way, we do not warrant that such material will be free from infection, viruses and/or similar code.
- Due to the nature of software and the internet, we do not warrant that your access to, or the running of, this website will be uninterrupted or error free. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We shall not be liable if we cannot process your details due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- The information provided on this website is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our website is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We make no warranties or representations that the property information on this website is correct, accurate or up-to-date.
- We make no warranty or guarantee that the website or information available on it complies with laws other than those of Bulgaria.
- The details of the properties available on this website are provided to us by property developers, private property owners, building or investment companies, property management and asset management companies.
- We may not be able to always verify the property details provided to us and therefore make no warranties or representations as to their accuracy or completeness. If you rely on these details, you do so at your own risk. We recommend that you contact us if you are interested in a specific property in order to confirm all property details before making any decisions or taking any action in regards to a property advertised on our website.
- We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
- This website contains links to websites operated by third parties. We have no control over their individual content. We therefore make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites. The links are for your convenience only. We do not recommend any products or services advertised on those websites. If you decide to access any third party website linked from this website, you do so at your own risk.
- If you have any questions about this Policy or our use of your personal information, or if you wish to unsubscribe from marketing and communication messages from us, please contact us via email at email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- Information you give us: We will collect the information that you give to us when using our Site. If you choose to access a particular search feature or to fill in a form on the website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself, such as your name and contact details. We may also collect other information about you at the same time, such as details of the sort of property you are interested in, the cost and location of the property etc. We will also collect information that you provide to us when you register your profile, request property email updates, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our website or websites operated by associated third parties and enter into competitions, promotions or surveys. We will also collect information that you provide to us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- Information we collect about you: This is different to "information you give us" because it relates to technical data that we collect. So for example, we may collect technical information that has the potential to identify you, such as the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We may also collect information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Sometimes we may use your personal information to provide marketing messages to you. You can opt out of marketing and other communications at any time. You can always make use of the website without having to agree to marketing. The types of things that we may do include: providing direct marketing advertisements and communications to you via email, text, post or telephone or via our selected third parties;
- We will not disclose, sell or distribute your information to any third party without your permission unless we are required to do so by law or to obtain professional advice. We will retain your information for as long as is reasonable and necessary.
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data at any time.
COOKIES AND TRACKING
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enable us to personalise your visits to our website, simplify the signing-in procedure, keep track of your preferences and to track the usage of our website.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Policy.
Dream Bulgaria Ltd.
15 Plovdiv street
Post code 9000
Company registration number: BG119648318
BG: +359 887 352527
UK: +44 7561 208703