Cassiopea villa complex is a new development consisting of only 13 detached chalets with unique style and design. The holiday village is situated in the southernmost part of Pamporovo resort, at an altitude of 1,320 m. The view which is revealed when looking the nature around the complex is a view of the emblematic rounded hills of the Rhodope Mountains, overgrown with spruce and pine forests and spectacular view of the majestic Panorama Rocks.
Each chalet comprise two floors with open-plan living room, modern fitted kitchen, cozy fireplace and elegant veranda on the ground level. A modern staircase leads to the second floor, comprising two double bedrooms with a common terrace and a large bathroom. Each property has 111 sq. m. total built-up area, 250 sq. m. own garden, a parking lot, local security and fire-alarm system.
To complement the chalets, the complex will incorporate the following on-site facilities:
• 24-hour security - guardian and video-surveillance
• 24-hour reception service
• Cafe - Bar with fireplace
• Secure ski storage
• Parking lots
• Beautifully landscaped gardens with park-lighting and paths
The Cassiopea complex will be your convenient base for skiing in the winter and for hiking, fishing, biking and relaxation in the summer.
The ski chalets are only 4 km from the Studenets ski lift station and 3 km from the main road (panorama) between Pamporovo and the city of Smolyan. Pamporovo, the well-known Bulgarian winter resort lies in the heart of the Rhodope Mountains. It is the southernmost ski resort in Europe and the sunniest Bulgarian mountain resort with excellent snow cover trough the whole winter season.
Pamporovo is 240 km far from Sofia - the capital of Bulgaria and 85 km from another major city - Plovdiv.
The resort has an exclusive climate, featuring a soft winter with about 120 sunny days during the skiing period - from mid-December to mid-April.
The ski runs in Pamporovo come in all hardship levels. They are located on the northern, eastern and western slopes of The Snejanka peak, where the famous TV tower is situated.
Level of completion - All chalets will be completed with high quality materials:
- Reinforced steel-concrete construction
- Solid brick walls
- Insulated walls
- Roof of red tiles, matted over wooden construction
- Outer mineral plaster
- White colour wooden architectural elements
- High quality double glazed windows (glasses in green shade)
- PVC framing - "golden oak" design
- Solid wooden front doors
- Veranda and terrace - granite with wooden elements
- Entrance: floors - terracotta tiling; walls & ceiling - latex paint; electric switches
- Bathroom / WC: floors - Spain floor ceramics; walls - faience tiling, electric boiler, sanitary units - toilet, sink and mixing tap, bathtub or shower cabin, accessories, electric switches.
- Living Room: floors - terracotta tiles or laminate; walls & ceiling - latex paint, lighting elements - switches and ceiling/wall fittings; cozy fireplace.
- Kitchen: floors - terracotta tiles; walls - latex paint with decorative faience cover; cupboards, electric oven, refrigerator, electric switches.
- Bedrooms: floors - laminate; walls & ceiling - latex paint; electric switches.
- Individual heating - electric radiators
- Interior MDF doors
- Individual security system and fire-alarm system
- Telephone line and Internet, possibility for Satellite TV
- Cozy fireplace
Maintenance & Management
Annual maintenance fee is paid for maintenance of common areas, electricity and security.
Price: 76 690 Euros + VAT
Ref. Num.: 1042
- Newly built
- Mountain views
See on map
Ski lift - 4 km
Airport - 80 km
- Location: Pamporovo
- Type: Houses
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size: 111 m2
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Garden size: 250 m2
- Ref. №: 1042