Sozopolis - new houses and apartments for sale in Sozopol
Got any questions? Just call us on
Sozopolis SPA and Wellness Resort extends on 88 500 sq.m. area only 2 kilometers south of the ancient town of Sozopol on Kolokita cape in Bulgaria. The total built area of the project is 34 000 sq. m.
The owners and guests of the complex will have the opportunity to visit the various shops, galleries and cafes, to choose among the different culinary temptations in Fara restaurant and to reach the full relaxation in the spacious and modern SPA centre of the complex. The SPA and Wellness centre is 1 400 sq. m. and is divided in different zones:
* Outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi
* Spacious gym
* Thermal zone with a Sauna, Sanarium, Herbal and Steam bath, Tropical showers and halls for hydrotherapy and marine therapy
* Massage premises, healing baths and therapies premises
Properties for sale:
There are in total 56 semi-detached houses with 1&2 bedrooms and 21 detached houses. The total number of real estate units is 167, more than 80 % of them with a spectacular view of the sea.
The size of the one and two bedroom apartments in the complex varies from 63 to 100 sq. m. net area.
The living area of the individual houses is from 260 to 490 sq. m. and each of them is surrounded by luscious green areas.
All properties are built and decorated using high quality materials of main European brands.
The advantages of Sozopolis are:
* Unique architecture
* Archaeological excavations with monumental value
* A church at the very cape of Kolokita
* A commercial zone similar to the cobblestone walking areas of the old town of Sozopol – with galleries, art shops and cafes
* Panorama view of the sea from more than 80% of the homes
* Superb quality of the construction and materials, strong control of the building process
* It is in the same time close to Sozopol beach and far from the noise of the crowded resort
* Exclusive SPA and Wellness center.
Services at your convenience:
* 24h security
* gardening and maintenance of common areas
* cleaning of individual apartments - optional
* payment of commodity expenditures on behalf of the client - optional
* interior design, furniture supply and fitting - optional
* catering from the hotel restaurant
* subletting of apartments on behalf of the client - optional
* advice and mediation on rental contracts
* after-rent property care
* transportation to: Sozopol beaches, Sozopol town, Sozopol yacht marine, Bourgas & Primorsko airports, Southern Fortress wall, etc.
Sports and other activities:
* Diving - with the delightful comfort of right-next-to-the-sea location of the complex
* Excursions and romantic escapes - varied historical and geography treasures are within an hour’s reach for those of you willing to get to know the Black Sea coast better and to experience freedom in many exciting and different ways
* Buggy drive
- 2 kilometers south of the ancient town of Sozopol
- 20 km north from Primorsko airport
- 35 km south from Bourgas and Bourgas International Airport
Materials - exterior
More than 3 centuries ago the Venetian craftsmen have discovered and highly appraised the unique qualities of the larch – a northern wooden material that comes from Siberia. The larch wood pillars are the only material that still stands inviolate under sea level and holds the unique Venetian houses above the water.
In 1735 Peter The Great established a Larchwood plantation in Russia, which nowadays is a national park. This is exactly the type of wood that is used to decorate the houses in the complex. To add to the specific architectural style stone material for the facades is added as well. Roofs are covered with premium quality ceramic tiles.
Materials - interior
The solid luxury materials for the facades are naturally complemented with premium quality finishing materials inside – Italian Marazzi ceramics and Spanish Rubiera ceramics for the terraces, hallway, bathroom and living room floors; wood beam material for the bedrooms. Stairways are elegantly railed by massive wood railings.
Bathroom furnishing is from the world sanitary production leader – Roca and products from the Happening, Dama Senso & Sydney series, created specially for Roca by top designers as Ramon, Benedito, Schmidt & Lackner, completed with mixing faucets with state-of-the-art design, combining reliability, high-tech and care for the environment.
Price: from 141 444 Euros + VAT
Ref. Num.: 3100
- Top location
- All year-round use
- Historical place
- Spa centre
- Parking area
- Swimming pool
- Massage studio
- Newly built
- Sea views
- Fishing Area
See on map
Airport - 35 km
- Location: Sozopol
- Type: Houses, Apartments
- Bedrooms: 1 - 3
- Bathrooms: 1 - 3
- Size: 78 - 300 m2
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Ref. №: 3100